Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My New Golf Blog

In order to alleviate and organize some of my blogging subjects, I figured as I blog enough about my golf game on Podium Speak, which should be reserved for talk about choral music, that I should just start my own little golf blog. It may not be interesting for anyone to read regularly, but I want a place where I can track my thoughts and progress as I strive to break 80 in my golf game.

I'll post my round scores here, some fun facts about my rounds, what felt good, what felt bad, and maybe link to sites that might have tips on how to improve my game.

I'll also from time to time discuss professional golf, equipment trends, and courses throughout the world. As well as posting the anecdotes and humour from the world of golf.

No comments:

Post a Comment