Friday, August 5, 2011

Back from the yearly golf trip

I'm back recently from our yearly trip through Kimberley BC, playing some of the best courses in that area, including two new courses - Shadow Mountain and Wildstone (A Gary Player design). We also played St. Eugene, Bootleg Gap and of course Trickle Creek. All fantastic courses. My scores, however, not fantastic. However, someone took this photo of me on the #1 tee box at Shadow Mountain at the tail end of my swing. I think it's great shot, nicely balanced swing finish. It was, unfortunately, the best shot I hit all week.

1 comment:

  1. The type of squander associated with some sort of demolition prefer that is simply obscene, claims Justin Hollander, some sort of teacher on Tufts University or college who's written about teardowns.The best seo siteGarmin Approach

    ReplyDelete