Thursday, October 20, 2011

Golf season draws to a close

I managed to get a quick nine holes on Tuesday afternoon, a rarity this very busy fall. The course is actually in fantastic shape, but my schedule has left few holes for these opportunities. I shot a very respectable 42 on the nine I did play, but had to walk off after nine in order to attend to some at-home activities.

It was a great season. I played upwards of 70+ rounds of golf I figure, and of course (you remember!) I hit the now attainable sub-80 round.

I have really enjoyed my five years as a member of Coloniale Golf Course, and I will certainly miss the freedom of running off to the course whenever I like on a summer's day.

Kathleen and I are expecting our first child this coming April, which far more exciting than any of the excitement I had playing the great game. I'm sure I'll get out and play a few games next season, but certainly not with the ferocity I have in the past years. And perhaps our little one will grow up to be the next Annika, or Nicklaus, and I will be the first one to teach them to keep their head down, and arm straight.

See you next season!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, the whole thing is going fine here and ofcourse every one is sharing data, that is in sureness fine, keep up creating.
    Video converter for mac

    ReplyDelete