Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Injury

I've been forced to take a few days off due to a strained wrist injury, which I managed to do somehow playing last Sunday afternoon. Whether it was trying a tough shot out of deep rough, or falling in a ravine trying to retrieve my clubs after my speed-cart ran away from me (we won't go into the details of that story), we'll never know! It was too bad too - I shot a 4-over 39 on the front nine of a course I've never played (2 doubles and 7 pars), the back nine wasn't going as well. I don't have the scorecard, but I figure I shot around 87 or so.

The wrist is much better today - but I think I will wait it out one more day before hitting the links again. After this week, I have to take another full week off the game as I am working at a summer music camp. There aren't a whole lot of golf rounds left for me before the start of the teaching and conducting year!

No comments:

Post a Comment